- Q. Where do I get tickets or how do I book?
A. Booking online is the best way to secure your place on one of our tours and also a great way to save on the price of your tour - we offer considerable discounts on selected tours for those booking online. Check out the individual tour pages for more details.
You’re also very welcome to just turn up at our tour center and book there and then. Our tour office staff are happy to assist you in choosing the tour that is right for you. You may Contact us for more information or call us at +420-608-926-940
- Q. How can I pay?
A. We accept credit and debit cards (both online and in our tour center) and cash in our tour center. For private tours, bank transfers are also accepted.
- Q. Can I tip my guides?
A. Tipping is by no means is required but always accepted and appreciated by our guides if you are satisfied.
- Q. Where do the tours leave from?
A. All Yellow Zebra bike and Segway tours leave from our tour center - Located in Michalská street 12, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czech Republic we are easy to get to by foot or public transport. For those who’re not quite orientated with the city yet or those staying a little bit further away, we also can help with taxi transfers from your hotel. Contact us for more information.
- Q. Will my tour be cancelled if the weather is bad?
A. No, tours run in all weather conditions.
- Q. What happens if you cancel my tour and I’ve already booked?
A. This rarely happens but if it does you will be fully refunded.
- Q. Oh no! My travel plans have changed and I can no longer make my tour!
A. Don’t panic! As long as you let us know at least 4 days (73+ hours) before your tour, your ticket is fully transferable for another date and time that’s more suitable for you. If we can’t find you a suitable tour we’re happy to fully refund you, as long as you let us know at least 4 days (73+ hours) before your original booking. For further information please see our Terms info here you can view your other options.
- Q. Are there any restrictions as to who can do the bike tours?
A. No but participants must know how to ride a bike and be fit enough for light continuous biking for up to 3 hours, with short breaks.
- Q. Are there any restrictions as to who can do the Segway tours?
A. Segway riders must be fully mobile and have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance. The use of Segways is prohibited to children under the age of 10 and anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Unfortunately pregnant women are not able to participate. Please also note that anyone suspected to be under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Q. Are locks and helmets included in the bike rental?
A.Yes of course! All bike rentals include a lock and an optional helmet and bungee cord.
- Q. Do I have to leave a deposit for the bike?
Yes, you can either leave a deposit in cash (CZK or any major currency) or with credit card pre-authorization when applicable. Rates are different depending on the bike you hire, check out our comparison chart here.
- Once participant ticket / voucher are purchased and within 3 days (72 hours) from the stated departure date the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason.
- Client changing tour / activity date / time will have a 5€ surcharge per person for all programs and tours (10€ per person if it is a Segway tour any kind) within 3 days of the original booked date. However this option is only allowed due to program and tour space allotment may not be available. If we can’t change the date we still will NOT refund for any reason.
- Tardiness or failure to show up at started meeting point and time for program/tour/activity are considered a no show and if tour is missed the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason whatsoever.
- By booking/reserving with any of our programs/tours/activities we as the supplier takes no responsibility or liability for loss of money, objects, items or damages.
- Supplier is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents during tours.
- All tours are subject to house rules posted in our tour center office.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and right to refuse service and or ask guest(s) to leave tour in extreme circumstances i.e. improper conduct, disturbance of other guests or under the influence of alcohol / drugs.
- Ticket / voucher may not be used in any combination of or with other discounts.
- Only stated person(s) on ticket / voucher may use the ticket / voucher. Purchaser agrees to present a valid id card with a signed voucher as a supporting document should they be asked by tour staff. Ticket/voucher is nontransferable and has no cash value.
Purchaser of bike tour or bike rental agrees to read
Prague Traffic rules and regulations for cyclists
Prague Segway Tours etiquette